Effective dog training can and should be fun!
As an experienced dog trainer, I can help you address the individual needs of your dog – whether that means learning basic manners, trying canine sports, or dealing with separation anxiety, fear or aggression issues. Together, we can guide your dog into making the right choices, build his/her confidence, and grow the bond you share.
- Modern dog training in Prague, using methods that don't rely on punishment to address your dog's issues. The focus is on what motivates your dog and helping him/her thrive while having fun.
- Several training locations, including Praha 5 (metro Luka), Karlin or training at the location of your choice, such as a local park or your home
- Basic training as well as everyday behavior problems (leash pulling, excessive barking, begging, socialization etc.)
- Dealing with reactive dogs (including fear, separation anxiety, hyperactivity or aggression)
- Dog sports (nosework, obedience, introduction to agility)
- Flexible individual and small group (max. 2 dogs) lessons
- Training is suitable for all breeds and age groups – Special lessons for puppies are also available!